Cable TV industry currently operates on a cash and carry model where most of the service providers collect subscription fee in cash. Some corporate players have tried to go digital but have done so in parts.
• On boarding both the service provider and the operator to the same platform.
• Routing of subscription fee vide technological integrations to the real custodians.
• Separate dashboards for each and every local cable operator.
• Providing technological and back end integrations for the smooth functioning of the system.
• Real time updation on the server and confirmation to subscribers.
• Automating the entire payment collection module.
• Migrating the entire system to an easy-to-use,
simple yet effective digital platform.
• Easing the complex structure of payment collection and fund flow.
• Reducing paperwork and accounting considerably.
• Effective management of fund flow.
• Advanced and easy- to- use mandates for cable operator debits.
Most organizations in India rely on
traditional modes of conducting business dueto the comfort of maintaining status quo and
intricate business relationships. Change is
something most organisations are averse to due to the challenges it poses on one hand and
the inability to adapt on the other.Our society needs agents of change that can help
transform businesses with ease and enable them face the challenges of a globalised world.
Technological advances have enabled businesses to grow at a fast pace enabling
simplification of processes and in some cases effecting total transformation.
Cable TV industry currently operates on a cash and carry model where most of the service providers collect subscription fee in cash. Some corporate players have tried to go digital but have done so in part
if you have any queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.